- Tensol Locks are safe – positive locking and quick releasing by the push of the plunger button.
- Tensol Locks are available for applications with special requirements such as adjustable grip, drive shafts and unusual vibration conditions.
- Ideal for seat attachments, cargo tiedowns, safety locks, material lifting and handling or other TENSION applications. Tensol Locks are available to meet special design requirements.
- NORCO Tensol locks are available in four stock handle styles – Button, “T” Handle, “L” Handle, and Shackle and in 10 diameters between ¼” and 1”; and grip lengths in 10ths of an inch.
- Standard material: CAD Plated steel or passivated CRES.
- Other sizes and configurations are available upon request.