- DC Voltage Range: Continuous adjustment over the entire range by means of a single knob.
- Series or Parallel Operation: Units may be operated in series. They may also be operated in parallel if the Current Limiting option under Option Features is included.
- Remote Sensing: Provision for selecting “local” sensing at the power supply terminals, or “remote” sensing at the load terminals.
- Regulation & Rectification: All solid state design including magnetic amplifier and hermetically sealed silicon diodes. Peak voltages and currents during operation and switching held well within rated values.
- Intermittent Ratings (% of current rating): 125% for 5 minutes every 20 minutes; 250% for 5 seconds every 20 seconds;350% for 1 second; 500% peak.
- On-Off Controls: By AC magnetic contactor; 3-wire start-stop push-button switch on front panel.
- Circuit Isolation: Output circuit is completely isolated from the input; either positive or negative DC bus can be grounded.
- Protection: Fan failure as well as thermal overload protection (automatic reset type) for sustained overloads.
- Ambient Temperature: Continuous operation from 0° to +55°C. Power supplies can be operated below 0° to -55°C with decreased performance. Storage temperature range is -62° to +70°C.
See datasheet in documents tab